Brought to you by Ochesy Blogs.
The pace at which young people suffers kidney disease lately is quite alarming. About two days ago, we had received the coaching news of the death of the Nigerian actor as a result of kidney illness.
Also, Honorable Teko Lake, the MINISTER OF PUBLIC WORKS, is currently in the hospital on life support on account of Kidney issues. This gave Nigerian doctors in the diaspora the concern to share with Nigerians at home, the basic causes of kidney disease.
Beneath Are The six most common Causes Of Kidney Disease:
1.Suppressing your urge to use the restroom: storing your urine in the bladder for too long is a bad idea. Discharged urine can harm the bladder. Urine is stored in the bladder, multiplies bacteria quickly. If the urine gets back to the ureter and kidneys, the poisonous substances in it can lead to kidney disorders, then urinary tract infections, and then nephritis, and even uremia. When nature calls, Obey the call as soon as possible.
(PAY ATTENTION!! USE OUR APP TO GET ALL BREAKING NEWS WITH JUST A CLICK. DOWNLOAD HERE. )
2. Excess Salt intake: No more than 5.8 grams of salt should be taken daily.
3. Excessive consumption of meat: No doubt, meat is a reach component of protein, but too much protein in your diet is harmful to your kidneys. Digested Protein gives ammonia, a toxin that is very destructive to your kidneys. More meat equals more kidney damage.
4. Excessive intake of caffeine: Caffeine is a component of many sodas and soft drinks. It increases blood pressure and the kidneys begin to suffering. Reduce the quantity of coke you consume daily.
5. Dehydration: Our kidneys should be hydrated properly to perform their functions effectively. Should we fail to drink enough water, the poisons in the urine can start amassing in the blood, as there isn’t enough fluid to drain them through the kidneys. Consume at least, 10 cups of water every day. The easy way to test the volume of water taken is to watch out for the colour of your urine; the brighter the colour, the better.
6. Late medical care: Treat all your health problems properly and have your health checked regularly. Let’s help ourselves for God to help us too.